We are currently looking for a New Assistant (Weekend) Manager!
We are looking for an outgoing, stylish and fun new member to join our team as assistant manager! The ideal candidate will have the experience necessary to deliver an exceptional in-store experience to our customers as well as managing our team on the weekends.
We are a small business, so every member of our team does a little bit of everything!
- Manage the Boutique on weekends (and during the week in the absence of our Manager) including enforcing the shop policies.
- Build effective relationships with customers and your team.
- Managing employees and setting daily/weekly tasks for them
- Working with and styling clients on a daily basis
- Depending on experience there is an opportunity to help with buying and assist with photoshoots and social media.
- Helping to plan and execute in-store events.
- Receiving goods, unpacking, steaming, pricing and writing product descriptions
- Assisting with front-store merchandising
- Directly supervise the business, ensuring, and maintaining high quality standards
- Consistently assess and provide ongoing performance feedback to all levels of team members
- 1-2+ Years of Retail Experience
- Experience with social media, or managing a team is also great! (Please include Social Media Handles).
- Strong verbal or written communication skills
35-40 hours per week. Hourly rate starts at $20/hour but negotiable based on experience.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you then please submit your resume to Kari at [email protected].