By clicking "Buy", you acknowledge that you have an obligation to pay for the items in your cart. Orders may only be cancelled until dispatched, once dispatched they will be your responsibility to return to us as per the rules below.
ONLINE RETURN POLICY
We accept returns for online orders that meet the requirements below. To confirm whether your purchase is eligible for a refund/exchange please email [email protected] with the following details:
1. Your Name and Order Number
2. The Item(s) You Wish to Return
3. Reason for the Return (For example - Too Big, Too Small, Damaged, Not as Shown in Photo, etc.)
*We will do our best to respond to you within 48 hours, however we are out of the office on weekends/holidays.
ITEMS THAT ARE NOT REFUNDABLE
All sale items are exchange, or store credit only. (This includes items that have been purchased with coupon codes).
ALL sale items shipping outside of Canada will be FINAL SALE.
Clearance items marked down 40%, or more will be FINAL SALE.
Special Order, or Pre-Order items are FINAL SALE.
Bodysuits, Swimwear, Lingerie, Hats and Earrings are FINAL SALE due to hygiene standards.
Jewelry, Hand creams, perfume, lotions, bath products and socks are all also FINAL SALE.
HOW TO DO A RETURN
1. Recipient must contact us at the above email address within 3 days of receiving their item(s)
2. Return shipping must be paid for by the customer making the return. We also accept local return drop-offs at our Inglewood Store.
3. All items must be returned within 14 days (beginning the day you receive the item - for shipped items, or the date you purchase the item for in-store pickup).
4. Items must be new, unused and with all tags still attached.
If items do not meet these requirements then you will not be refunded.
Your refund will be issued upon receipt of the item(s) being returned in the form of your original payment (Via paypal or credit card). *Please note that orders through Paypal can take up to a week for the funds to be credited back to you.*
All return shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. Please take care when sending items back to us, as items lost in the mail are your responsibility and we cannot issue refunds on lost parcels.
Please write your order number on the return package.
- Adorn Boutique
- 1216A 9 Avenue SE
- Calgary, Alberta
- T2G 0T1
RETURNING AN IN-STORE PICKUP
The same policy applies to items purchased and picked up in-store. The 14 day return period begins on the date of purchase (not the date the item is picked up).
You can view the full Return Policy at the "Shipping & Returns" Section at the bottom of our website.